Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the workshop and publication in workshop proceedings. Papers submitted to WIOT' 2017 must not have been published or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- Papers are to be submitted electronically via EasyChair Conference Management System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wiot2017).
- The submissions should not exceed six pages and should follow the IEEE double-column format for conferences.
- Detailed instructions, templates and guidelines for electronic submission are available on WIOT' 2017 Website (http://www.mitpune/wiot2017).
- All the papers should conform to the IEEE format and specifications. IEEE paper template can be downloaded from the link given below:
- Initially, full papers are to be submitted in Microsoft Word format (Max. 6 pages, double-column, A4) using the IEEE templates. Finally, the accepted papers are to be submitted as CAMERA READY MANUSCRIPT in pdf format.
- If the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors will be required to register and attend the conference to present the paper.