- Bhushan S. Atote, Dr. Mangesh Bedekar, Suja S. Panicker ,Traffic Signal Control for Urban Area: A Survey published in International Journal Of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology, Volume 4, Isssue 11, ISSN: 2277-9655, Nov 2015, pages 376-380
- Rajul Jain, Nitin Pise, “Compact Feature Set Using Semantic Information for Text Classification”, International Journal of Computer Engineering & Applications on September 2015.
- Ashwini Balte, Nitin Pise, Ranjana Agarwal, “Algorithm Selection based on Landmarking meta-feature”, Communications of Applied Electronics Journal, Vol. 2, No. 6, August 2015, 10.5120/cae2015651784, pages: 23-27.
- Sarika S. Bobde, Krishna Tayade, “Rational Dither Modulation on Compressed and Encryped JPEG2000 Images", International Journal for Engineering Applications and Technology, Manuscript Title No. 10(July 15), ISSN: 2321-8134.
- Alisha Indulkar, Balaji Patil, “Path computation based on QoS parameters”, IJPRET on July 2015, Vol. 3(11):55-64.
- Abhaysingh Saste, Mangesh Bedekar, Pranali Kosamkar, “Multi-level user authentication via keystroke dynamics", International journal of computer science and mobile computing (ijcsmc), Volume 4, Issue 10, October 2015, Pg. 239-245
- Varsharani Hawanna ; V. Y. Kulkarni ;Â R. A. Rane, ” Survey of X.509 Certificate Trust Evaluation”, International Journal of Software and Hardware Research in Engineering ISSN-2347-4890 , Vol 3, Issue 11, November 2015.
- Aruna Sreekumaran Pisharody, Shweta Pargaonkar, Vrushali Y. Kulkarni, “Fingerprint classification and Building a gender prediction model using random forest algorithm”, Â Â Â Â Int. Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining, Vol 3, Nos 3/4, pp 286 - 298, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd. Jan 2015- published 6 Jan 2016.
- Nitin N. Pise, Jasmine D. Irani, Madhura V. Phatak, “Â Clustering Techniques and the Similarity Measures used in Clustering: A Survey “, Â InternatioalÂ Journal of Computer Applications, on January 2016, Vol. 134, No. 7, 10.5120/ijca2016907841, pp. 9-14.
- Sheetal Vij, Madhur Patrikar, Debajyoti Mukhopadhyay, Avinash Agrawal, “An Automated Negotiation System based on Linear Programming with Multilateral Environment”, The Smart Computing Review Journal, Korea; Smart Computing Review, vol. 5, no. 6, December 2015; pp.540-552; ISSN 2234-4624. (DBLP) ***, DOI â€“ 10.6029/smartcr.2015.06.004
- Vandana Jagtap, Urmilla Shravankar, ““Dependency Analysis for Secured Code Level Parallelization”, Elsevier JournalÂ Procedia Computer Science, PROCS7867, on Feb 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.procs.2016.02.067
- Prof. R.A.Rane, Pratik Deshmukh, “Ontology Based Information search platform for comparative analysis of Educational Data using NLP”, International Journal of Advance Engineering and Research Development(IJAERD), Volume 2, Issue 12, December 2015, ISSN(Online): 2348-4470 Pages: 272-280.
- Prajakta S. Patil,Prof. Rashmi A. Rane, Prof. Madhuri A. Bhalekar, “Survey on Spam Filtering Techniques and Mapreduce”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), V30(9), December 2015., 444-447Â ISSN:2231-5381.
- Pratiksha Chalekar, Shanu Shroff, Siddhi Pise, Suja Panicker, “ Use of k nearestÂ neighbor in thyroid disease classification ”, International Journal of Current Engineering and Scientific Research (IJCESR),Volume-1, Issue-2, 2014.
- Nabha Kshirsagar, Shraddha Kotkar, Neha Pandey, Suja Panicker, “Credit Card Fraud DetectionÂ system using Hidden Markov Model and Adaptive Communal Detection”,Â IJCSIT May 2015.
- Palak Jain, Nikunj Verma, Prateek Tated, Prasann Saran, Suja Panicker, “An Approach for a Password Encryption Using Dual Server”, published in International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), Volume 4 Issue 4Â May 2015.
- Vinod Mane, Suja Panicker, VB Patil, “Knowledge Discovery from Various Algorithms: A Survey” published in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (6) , 2014, 7477-7479, Nov 2014.
- Bharat S. Dangra, Mangesh V. Bedekar, Suja S. Panicker, “Automotive User Profiling Using Vehicle Data Considering Different Driving Scenarios”, published in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (6) , 2014, 7346-7349, Nov 2014
- Vrushali Y Kulkarni, "Weighted hybrid decision tree model for Random Forest classifier", Journal of Institution of Engineers Series B, Springer publication, 10.1007/s40031-014-0176-y, 1/1/2015.
- Asmita Kashid, Vrushali Kulkarni and Ruhi Patankar, "Analyzing Effect of Privacy Protection on Discrimination", International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), December 2014 Edition.
- Rajul Jain, Nitin Pise, "Feature Selection for Effective Text Classification using Semantic Information", International Journal of Computer Applications, March 2015, Vol. 113, No. 1010.5120/19861-1818.
- Bharat S. Dangra, Mangesh V. Bedekar, Suja S. Panicker, "Automotive User Profiling Using Vehicle Data Considering Different Driving Scenarios", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), Vol. 5, No. 6, November - December 2014, ISSN 0975 - 9646. Pp. 7346-7349. [Impact Factor - 2.93].
- Saniya Zahoor, Dr. Mangesh Bedekar, Pranali Kosamkar, "Portability in User Profiles: Single User-Multiple Devices", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT)", Vol. 5, No. 6, November - December 2014, ISSN 0975 - 9646. Pp. 7504-7507. [Impact Factor - 2.93].
- Shweta A. Joshi, Prof. B.S. Tiple, Prof. D.S. Adiga, "Literature Review of Model Based Test case Prioritization", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (5) , December 2014, 6736-6738.
- Shweta A. Joshi, Prof. B.S. Tiple, "Effective Use of Prim’s Algorithm for Model Based Test case Prioritization", International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (3) , March 2014, 3444-3447.
- Amruta More, Sheetal Vij, Debajyoti Mukhopadhyay, "An Efficient E-Negotiation Agent Using Rule Based and Case Based Approaches: An E-Negotiation Agent" , IGI - Global Book Chapter, https://www.igi-global.com/submission/, to be published in May 2015.
- Madhur Patrikar, Sheetal Vij, Rashmi Rane, "An Architecture for Multilateral Automated Negotiation: AMAN", International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 3 Issue 10, pages 192 to 198, ISSN: 2278-0181, October 2014.
- Seema Mane, S. S. Sonawani, P. V. Kulkarni, "Multi-objective Evolutionary Algorithms for Classification: A Review", International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management (IJAIEM), ISSN 2319 â€“ 4847, Volume 3, Issue 10, pp. 292-297 ,October 2014.
- Vandana Jagtap, "Genetic Algorithm And Memetic Algorithm On Graph Coloring", published in IJAERD, Volume-01 Issue-12, ISSN(online) : 2348-4470, ISSN(print) : 2348-6406, Impact Factor: 3.134(2014), January-2015.
- Sarika S. Bobde, Krishna Tayade, "Invisible Data Hiding on Compressed & Encrypted JPEG2000 Images", International Research Journal of Computer Science (IRJCS), Volume 1 Issue 4 (December 2014) ISSN: 2393-9842 (15-20).
- Sarika S. Bobde, Pavan Mundhe, "Web Services Search Using Semantic Similarity, QoS, Location and Trustworthiness", Journal of Current Science & Humanities (An International Quarterly Published Research Journal), Vol. 2, Issue 1, July-Sep 2014. ISSN 2347 - 7784 (P) ISSN 2347 -7792 (O).
- Madhuri Bhalekar, "Control Channel Allocation in Cognitive Radio Networks using Clustering", International Journal of computer science and mobile computing, Vol.4, issue 1, p.g. 516-521,January-2015.
- Madhuri Bhalekar, "Grammar Generation and Optimization from multiple inputs", International Journal on recent and innovations trends in computing and communication, ISSN: 2321-8169 Vol.3, issue 1, p.g. 298-302, January-2015.
- Mrs. Vandana Jagtap, "Analysis of different approaches to Sentence-Level Sentiment Classification", International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology (IJSET, ISSN 2277-1581), Publication of Vol. 2, Issue 3: 01 March 2013
- Mohammad Irfaan Bala, Sheetal Vij, "Automated Negotiation and Behavior Prediction", International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Vol. 2 Issue 6, ISSN 2278 - 0181, June 2013.
- H.Wanaskar, Sheetal R.Vij, Debajyoti Mukhopadhyay ,"A Hybrid Web Recommendation System based on the Improved Association Rule Mining Algorithm" ,Journal of Software Engineering and Applications, Scientific Research, USA; Vol.6, No.8; ISSN 1945-3124.(DBLP)(Impact Factor: 0.83)
- S.S. Bobde, K.S. Tayade," Watermarking on Compressed & Encryped JPEG2000 Images Using Rational Dither Modulation", International Journal of Emerging Science and Engineering(IJESE), Volume -1, Issue 11,Sept 2013.
- Anwaya Aras, Jannat Talwar, Shree Ranjani, Dr. Mangesh Bedekar, "Autonomous Educational Testing System Using Unsupervised Feature Learning", International Journal on Integrating Technology in Education, ISSN : 2320 - 1886(Online; 2320 - 3935(Print) Vol.2, No.3, September 2013.
- M V Phatak,Nupur Kale,Chirag Kariya,Yogesh Lele, Aarti Nandgaonkar, "Human Computer Interaction for Visually Impaired Users in Web Based Applications", International Journal of Computer Architecture and Mobility (IJCAM) June 2013 Edition, Dec 2013
- Madhura Phatak, Abhishek Joshi, Prasad Lahare, Mohit Mangal, Tushar Shinde , "Classification of Natural Scene Images Based on Emotion", International Journal of Computer Architecture and Mobility (IJCAM) June 2013 Edition, Dec 2013.
- Manisha Chaple,"Geospatial technology for prediction and management of Natural Hazards", International Journal of scientific & Engineering Research,Europe, May2012,Volume 3Issue5 May 2012.
- Manisha Chaple, Prof, S.S. Paygude, Dr. Vibha Vyas,"Vehicle Detection and Tracking from video Frame Sequence" International Journal of scientific & Engineering Research,Europe, May2013,Volume 4 Issue 3May 2013.
- Manisha Chaple, Prof, S.S. Paygude ,"Methods of Dynamic Texture Segmentation", SPIT-ASP2012,Springer Jounral IJSIP, ISSN 2152-5048.
- Manisha Chaple, Prof. S.S. Paygude, Dr. Vibha Vyas, "Vehicle Detection and Tracking using Optical flow and Background Subtraction Technique",CSA2013,Elsevier Proceding ,ISBN:978-93-5107-184-6 pg 741-747.
- Manisha Chaple, "A novel approach for object detection and tracking", IJERT, April- 2013 (Vol. 2 , Issue 4) ISSN: 2278- 0181
Title of Journal: International Journal of Advance in Computing and Information Researches ISSN: 2277-4068, Volum -1 No.1, January 2012
Title of paper: Annotation Based Event Retrieval in Cricket Video
Title of Journal: IJMER (International Journal of Modern Engineering Research)
Date of conference: Mar-Apr-2012.
Title of paper: GSM based LAN monitoring and controlling.
Title of Journal: International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA)
Date of conference: Jan-Feb 2012
Author: Prof. Mrs. Shilpa Sonawani
Title of paper: Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting of Low Dimensional Numerical Data
Title of Conference / Journal: International Journal of Information System
Date of conference: 2, Dec, 2011
Author: Prof. B. M. Patil
Title of paper: Genetic Approach for Fault Tolerant Heterogeneous WSN
Title of Journal: International Journal of Computer Applications
Date of conference: 2012
Title of paper: Techniques for Traffic Sign Classification Using Machine Learning- A Survey
Title of Conference / Journal: IJCA
Date of conference: Aug 2012 Journal Edition
Authors: Prof. Nitin N. Pise
Title of paper: Adaptive Learning for Algorithm Selection in Classification
Title of Conference / Journal: IJACIR
Date of conference: Aug 2012 Journal Edition
Authors: Prof. Nitin N. Pise
Title of paper:Algorithm Selection for Classification in Data Mining
Title of Conference / Journal: IJSET, volume no. 2
Date of conference: 2013
Authors: Prof. Seema Rajput
Title of paper:"A new algortihm for tracking of multiple moving objects"
Title of Journal:Â International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology (IJIMT), Volume-3(1), PP. 46-51, ISSN: 2010-0248.
Author: Mangesh Bedekar, Vidyuth Dandu
Title of paper: Design and Implementation of a User Assist System for E-Mail Composition
Title of Journal:Â International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications (IJAIA), Vol. 4, No. 4, July 2013, PP. 41-51, ISSN: 0975-900X.
Author: Anwaya Aras, Sakshi Paratap and Mangesh Bedekar
Title of paper: Ontological Tree Generation for Enhanced Information Retrieval